© North Berwick Pipe Band 14 January 2021
THE EARLY DAYS
The Burgh Piper - The original piper was employed in the 1740’s. The Band revived this in the late 70’s playing curfew on the harbour wall.
The original North Berwick Pipe Band - circa 1901.
The Rover Scout Pipe Band.
With D.R. MacLennan
The inauguration of the current Band in 1957
With Jimmy Shand in 1966
At the Pavilion in 1962
The new “No 1’s” - Dirleton 1972
The Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh
|Learn to Play|
|Venues of Note|
|Support the Band|